Nebraska
yunihara has reported a post.

Reason:
Forum: New Member Introductions
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: support.me.moms
Original Content:
Hey moms!
I am on here because I know you will all support my son and daughter. We all know the band One Direction, how can we not if we're moms? My 5 year old son is obsessed with them and we all know the tickets to their show is sold out. My daughter promised if he behaved she would buy him the tickets, what she didn't know is that they would sell so fast and now that he is on his best behavior she can't get the tickets. She's crushed, he's crushed, I'm crushed. So moms this is where we need your help. Our local Philly radio station Q102 is having a contest to win these tickets. It's call a "clicks" contest. They give you your own special link and you have to get as many clicks on it as possible, by sharing the link with friends, family, ect. My daughter is trying so hard to get the word out on her link but we're stuck on 67th place and wont move up. The contest ends June 16th I believe, so we need people to click once a day from multiple devices to get to number one and stay there. There is no second place, and I will be shattered if they get so close and don't win. Please moms help my kids out and share this link with everyone you know and click it once a day from your phone, iPad, computer, ect.
Thank you for all the love and support, I know my son will be flying through the roof if he gets to meet his idols!
and if theres anything I could do to support and help my fellow moms out I will :)

http://www.q102.com/d/?oj