rethink autism: A Resource for Parents...

rethinkautism

Jul 24, 2009
&lt;r&gt;&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;Hello Parents of ParentingForums.org!&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
My name is Jamie Pagliaro and I serve as Executive Vice President of rethink autism, Inc. and a member of rethink autism’s Scientific Advisory Board. Prior to rethink autism, I was Executive Director of a public charter school for children with autism here in New York City, called the New York Center for Autism Charter School. There, I saw first-hand the number of families in dire need of services and realized how groundbreaking a platform like rethink autism can be for a child’s education.&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
I am writing to inform you about this powerful resource for families of children with autism. rethink autism is an innovative internet-based ABA curriculum providing easy to follow, step-by-step training videos that empower you to begin teaching your child today. Our growing video library shows hundreds of interactions between trained professionals and children on the spectrum as they work on a range of skills including Answering Questions, Preparing for a Haircut and Initiating Play with a Peer. &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
rethink autism makes organizing materials related to your child’s treatment plan easy. You can upload videos and important documents, record data and track your child’s progress through the rethink autism curriculum, and share everything with your child’s teachers and therapists through the website. Most importantly, rethink autism provides parents with instant access to tools to get started with a child’s therapy or supplement a therapy program at home. &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
To learn about rethink autism’s exciting, innovative teaching platform visit &lt;URL url="http://www.rethinkautism.com"&gt;&lt;s&gt;www.twitter.com/rethinkautism%29"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;www.twitter.com/rethinkautism)&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;. For more information, please contact us directly at &lt;EMAIL email="info@rethinkautism.com&lt;e&gt;[/email]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/EMAIL&gt;.&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
Kind regards,&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
Jamie&lt;e&gt;
</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;[/FONT]&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;Jamie Pagliaro&lt;br/&gt;
Executive VP&lt;br/&gt;
rethink autism&lt;br/&gt;
19 West 21st Street, Suite403 | New York, NY 10010&lt;br/&gt;
646.257.2919&lt;e&gt;
</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;[/FONT]&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]&lt;/r&gt;