Sam gotta "new" car.....

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Technically this isn't her first, her first was our old car that had over 200,000 miles on it and while we could fix it...broken windshield and 2 bad fuel injectors we decided not to.

We've been looking for a while but so far have had no luck, for the mileage on some of these car and the price they were asking we kept passing. We said we would give her a thousand and anything above that she would have to pay back.

This car popped up a few days ago, they had recently had a clutch job done on it, new tires, new stereo and speakers and a few other things done. It was supposed to be the DD's college car but then they had a friend seeling their newer model car and got that for their DD instead. Honestly I would not have bought the other car, it's been in 2 wrecks and it's frame had been bolted back together<EMOJI seq="1f615">:confused:</EMOJI>.

We paid 900 and kept her under a thousand with licensing and registration. Got it home and got her insured. This is her first car in the sense that it is in her name and now her responsibility.

Any who here is a pic...

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
Nice, congratulations on her first jump into the car ownership experience. First lesson: Just when you think you're getting some money saved up...something in your car will break (it's a law of science, I swear).

My first car was an 84 white pontiac bonneville.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I completly forgot i posted this!

So far, so good lol we have a pretty good mechanic....and he is very reasonably priced :)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Nice ride. someday when she is older and saves her money she can move up to a $1100 ride like mine. I'm a big fan of the "no payment" ride.

So does everyone in you family have to have the same license plate??

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
bssage said:
Nice ride. someday when she is older and saves her money she can move up to a $1100 ride like mine. I'm a big fan of the "no payment" ride.

So does everyone in you family have to have the same license plate??
I am with you on payments. It drives me crazy!

No everyone's plates are not the same. Megan's would say "beware". Lupans would say "run"...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
mom2many said:
I am with you on payments. It drives me crazy!

No everyone's plates are not the same. Megan's would say "beware". Lupans would say "run"...
Not a big LoL dude. But LoL