Sandy Cheeks...

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
This photo is an ad for your island. Beautiful. My daughter is about that color in the summers.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Awwww!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! What a good way to start my day. lol

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Awe....so cute! I am jealous of his skin tone, I get that dark in the summer but come winter the white girl in me takes over. Lupan is that dark all the time also....jealous of him too LOL

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
neautiful child and beautiful place. Thanks for sharing....

For the record I just turn less blue in the summer....

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
I get pretty pale when I'm not in the sun. You would think that that wouldn't happen very often, but I am pale most of the time. Too much work! not enough play :( Still have tourists comment on my son's nice tan. Ha ha! I guess it's because they see him with me, and his hair is the texture of mine, they never assume that he is biracial. Get less of that when we are at the beach and people can see that his 'tan' is nice and even from top to toe.

This photo was taken at Hawksnest Beach. We go there a lot because it's kind of the unofficial kid beach. It's the closest to town and there is pretty good parking. People always ask me if that is really what the water looks like. I always say no, the pictures don't do it justice. But it is clear at the shore, and impossible shades of blue once it gets a little deeper.