Santa Clause!!...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Nichole saw Santa, as you can see she wasn't thrilled but at least she didn't scream!!!!

Let's see everyone elses Santa pics!!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
how cute...we take the kids to a photo studio by us...they do a private sitting with santa, a video, and pictues...it's so cool. Logan liked santa from a far and was ok on his lap for about 3 minutes before he lost his mind...lol

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Way too cute!!!! We didn't get pics with Santa this year
:( That is a very good Santa by they way...hmmmmm he looks real.......Maybe he is. Could you go back and tell him I need a new car?

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
oh how cool!!!! Nichole also loved him from a far also. but was doing the bashful smile lean onto shoulder that little ones do. She would say "santa cause" and tehn say "hoho" with a grin on her face, but then when we sat her on him, she was well... like this!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
musicmom said:
Way too cute!!!! We didn't get pics with Santa this year
:( That is a very good Santa by they way...hmmmmm he looks real.......Maybe he is. Could you go back and tell him I need a new car?
I know we drove 45 min. to this mall because the one at the mall close to us, was weird! He was like country western Santa!! lol suspenders and all. He kinda scared me. this one was awesome and even sang to the kids when the printer ran out of ink and they had to change it. ONly took like 2 minutes but he sang "santa clause is coming to town" and "jingle bells" NIchole just smiled and danced with him

oh and its really his hair and beard too

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Poor Nichole looks terrified! LOL

Oliver was okay with Santa the first time. But the second time we went to see Santa he screamed and cried. lol

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
poor boy!!!
I know the look on her face and in her posture is like "OMG why is this guy touching me and why are you letting him?"

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Adorable pic! Nichole is a cutie, and what an authentic looking Santa!

My kids have never wanted a pic with Santa, and I have never pushed the issue. I was scared of Santa and other costumed characters as a kid myself.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I wouldn't push it either if they were older and said they didn't want to. It's not worth it! Last year being her first x-mas we did the nice pics in her pretty dress, but we didn't do santa. So this year we did Santa and not the prof. pics.

And thanks for the lovely comments everyone

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Super cute! We haven't done any santa pics yet. My mom had my bro and I get an pic with santa every year untill we left home. She would hang them all up every year. It's awesome to look back on. The bad hair dos, braces, glasses. LOL Though back then santa was at more places I think and it was a polariod for like 5 bucks.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I misssed it, KT! Post again please :)

We took my son to see Santa, and he chickened out at the last minute. I don't force the issue, because I remember being scared and hating people dressed up too.

I actually like watching parents put their kids on santa as they burst into tears. I could watch that all day.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
she really wasn't that scared. It wsa more of a what the heck am I sitting on this guys lap for look! It just seems like she was petrified. When she was sitting on his lap she kept looking at the sucker in her hand and saying "Nichole's sucker." really quietly. lol