Scam?...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
So I've been looking to earn some extra money considering our economy isn't doing so well. Problem is, the only time I have is on Monday and Tuesday evenings. Other days, I either have Delaney or I'm committed elsewhere (usually for church). I found this online and looked at it, but I'm confused if it's for real. Personally, I think it might be a scam, but could use some extra opinions. Check it out before I lose $35 to sign up...

Data Entry Workers Wanted! - Job Positions Available Nationwide

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Yes, they're scams. Never pay anyone to get a job. Jobs pay you. The end. Period. Go wait tables. :eek:

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Do a google search on the company and type in the word scam. I agree, you should NEVER have to pay to get a job. If you want to work at home become a medical transcriptionist.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Glad I could help. I've learned things the hard way. Thank goodness for search engines. lol

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Rule #1 is when questioning companys or products is to google: "<such and such> complaints"

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
When Lita was a baby, I worked for Miss Cleo for 2 weeks in my quest for a stay-at-home job.
Never got paid and she was sued out of business a few weeks later.

good times

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I guess she wasn't very good at what she did or she would have seen that coming.

My X did the crafts things once where they send you material for you to make bows/keychains etc..

She did 500 and they said that 450 weren't satisfactory. Something tells me that they still sold all 500 though.