school bullying...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
You know the really odd thing, is I watched the video without sound, and I didn't even erealize the suspect was female.....

You know I never understood bullying, even when I was a kid. I was kind of bullied from time to tiime and I know how it feels, lickily, it never got to be a constant or big thing. I really feel for these kids who get picked on day after daya after day. I'm glad the taper finally did the right thing. Too bad it took 2 months.

BenDavis503

PF Enthusiast
Mar 9, 2008
Portland, OR
Good for the girl who turned this in. This type of stuff is going to drive me NUTS when my son gets older.

Sounds messed up, but I am teaching my son to fight and enrolling him in boxing\MMA classes at a YOUNG age. His uncle and his grandfather are career fighters. My son will not get bullied by long haired punks with terrible parents.

This is the type of thing that would make me want to go after the kids parents too. This one kind of got under my skin.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
BenDavis503 said:
Good for the girl who turned this in. This type of stuff is going to drive me NUTS when my son gets older.

Sounds messed up, but I am teaching my son to fight and enrolling him in boxingMMA classes at a YOUNG age. His uncle and his grandfather are career fighters. My son will not get bullied by long haired punks with terrible parents.

This is the type of thing that would make me want to go after the kids parents too. This one kind of got under my skin.
for some reason Kenny Rogers keeps pouring through my head..."Promise me son, not to do the thing's I done..."

Seriously, there's a place for being sure kids can take care of themselves enough to not be victims and to be trained not to use it offensively...