School's Out?...

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Well, he told us last night he wanted to go to lacrosse camp.

The good part is that he's going to the same place as Dylan (Naval Academy) but Dyland will be at Football, Jon at Lacrosse. So they will be fairly close but still enough room that they can make new friends and wont get on eachother's nerves.

They are also flying there together and back together so that's good, escpecially since Jon's never been on a plane before.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Fo6, that sounds great. Maybe remind him that it will be the first time for a lot of other kids as well, so there are other kids in the same boat (pardon the inadverant pun...)

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
that boy is so lucky to have you and Amber in his life...although I'm sure the 2 of you feel just as lucky to have him. Hopefully he'll feel better about everything knowing Dylan is close

abbey.barclay

Banned
Jul 9, 2009
In all the UK break up mid July and go back early September, And i have no any plan for the summer (since this IS an "Education sub-forum...") till now.

Rosa

PF Enthusiast
Jun 30, 2009
Wales
School ended yesterday here for us, the summer holidays are the best times of the year, no one gets left out and no one is away from us 8 hours a day :)