She said the cutest thing....

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
The other day when my oldest daughter asked if we could go to the park and have a picnic I thought about it for a few minutes and then agreed. While I was planning how we'd accomplish this she said "You're the best mommy in the whole planet!" I thought that was such a cute thing to say, excuse me while I beam.:D

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..... Statements like this make all parenting frustrations worthwhile. :)

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Yay! That is so nice to hear. :)

Gotta give good rep to you to pass on to your daughter. ;)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Awwwww! It's the silliest things that get them all happy, you know? My littlest brother is 8 years old and I visited my mom the other day and on the refridgerator was something he made in school and it said:

"Mom, I love you so so much that you make me explode!"

LOL it was so cute I just love him. I have five siblings, and I think he's the sweetest out of them all. Such a cute little goober. I love the things little kids say.

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
Xero said:
Awwwww! It's the silliest things that get them all happy, you know? My littlest brother is 8 years old and I visited my mom the other day and on the refridgerator was something he made in school and it said:

"Mom, I love you so so much that you make me explode!"

LOL it was so cute I just love him. I have five siblings, and I think he's the sweetest out of them all. Such a cute little goober. I love the things little kids say.
how old is the youngest? I have 7 siblings 6 of them younger than me. My youngest sister is turning 9 this year.