She's getting vocal...

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
I was sitting in the living room with Miss Natalia having tummy time nearby. She rolled over to me and started saying "Hihi hihi." I was waving at her but that wasn't right so she grabbed my hand and started giving me fives. I think my baby just asked for a high five LOL!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol, that is so sweet! It makes me want to hurry to have another baby! but then reality kicks back in and waiting till summer is just fine by me!!

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Oh I do- she's such a doll as are my other three. I forgot how cool the world is when they are brand new though and all the firsts. She's likely my last baby so I am trying to really enjoy those moments even more.

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Okay she has been growing by leaps and bounds. She is almost there with crawling- she does the commando crawl, scoots, rolls, and gets on her hands and knees and rocks. She can walk forward in her walker. Her vocabulary is awesome. Her words- hi, mama, yay, yeah, hi five (hihi), getit (when she gets something), pa cay (patty cake), cat, doggy, grammy, grampa, nana (Hannah), lela (Bella) , dada, nice, and up. I think I am missing some but you get the gist. She also has a really really cute fake laugh.