Shout out section?...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Can we have a shout out section? I need to call Fooser some names out loud. Please?

I want to know where is Penn?

Where did Jtee go?

Where is Lissa?

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Is a shout out section just a thread where you shout out to people or does it actually contact them via email or something?

I would like to know where Penn is as well.

I don't think Jtee is going to be active anymore but I hope I'm wrong.

I think Lissa is upset about being banned, me calling her out, and me being a mod. I could be wrong though.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
She's not banned anymore though right?

And who woke you up anyway???? *yells @ Happy*

It's just a public shout out that can be bumped back up so we can all know.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Aight well just take the ? out of the title of your post and you we have a shout out section. :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
NOoooooooo. It has to be it's own thing.

Fallon, train him already! *hands wolf, starting forums for dummies*

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Not sure why we need a separate place, why not just start a thread like you did? When you just click on new posts, you don't usually see where it's located anyway.

I want to know where AnKsMommy went! And hope Xero and Gothdad are doing well.

I'm so glad you are a SuperMod now Good Wolf :) :D

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Because a shout out section will post to whom you are talking to. Instead of constantly checking one post.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Why would she be mad that you're a mod?

I mean sheesh...ANYONE is better than Jt! You'd think at worst, she would at least be glad you're not ban/delete happy like he was.

I don't see why JT has to leave. We all like what he has to say in regards to parenting. Was being demoted that big of a blow to his ego that he had to leave all his friends?

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I can't say for sure but I think it just might have been. He spent a lot of time on the forum and now he is no where to be found. I guess I'll shoot him over an email if he has it listed and what is going on.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I'm sure he'll love that! The new guy with 800 posts who took over his mod job emailing him to come back.

lol

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
maybe you should send him a pm foos...he'd probably love that even more

Jtee may return in the future but right now I think he's laying low. I know that he is still checking his pm's though

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Good Wolf said:
Is a shout out section just a thread where you shout out to people or does it actually contact them via email or something?

I would like to know where Penn is as well.

I don't think Jtee is going to be active anymore but I hope I'm wrong.

I think Lissa is upset about being banned, me calling her out, and me being a mod. I could be wrong though.
LOL penn probably has his hands full with the new babies!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Maybe good wolf is jtee, or jtee is still on the board as another poster that we all like?? Food for thought.

Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
musicmom said:
Maybe good wolf is jtee, or jtee is still on the board as another poster that we all like?? Food for thought.

Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!
You caught me. I've been posting as Good Wolf, and Happy Momma. Can you figure out who else I am?

Wouldn't you feel silly it there was only like three other users and I was the rest of them, me being Jtee of course. :rolleyes:

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Good Wolf said:
You caught me. I've been posting as Good Wolf, and Happy Momma. Can you figure out who else I am?

Wouldn't you feel silly it there was only like three other users and I was the rest of them, me being Jtee of course. :rolleyes:
you can be me too if you'd like!!!!