Sibbling Rivalry/Brothers throw down...

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
He's more of a lover :D He had quite a bit of help from his big brother. It's very hard to get a decent picture of Luca...so...I take what I can get. When I looked back at these pictures I thought they were pretty funny. Ilo is a firm believer that Luca can do NO WRONG. He just loves anything that kid does.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Omg that is like the cutest thing I've ever seen! :D And both of your boys are just so handsome. I can't believe how big Ilo is already getting! I totally love that robot onesie too, will you send it to me when he grows out of it?? LOL :p Just kiddin.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
mom2many said:
Both boys are cuties! I love when they are at the "still in love with each other" phase.
:eek: I hope it's not just a phase! They are seriously cute together.

Xero, the robots...aren't they cute! I was so thrilled to find a onsie with something on it other than a baby animal or a truck :) It was a set of three made by Miniwear. The one he has on in the picture is probably my favorite. The other two are solid with one robot (navy blue and red). Every time I put one of them on Ilo I do my best robot voice and moves "I AM A RO-BOT" Seems to entertain both the boys :D