Single 34 yr old Mom♀️👩‍👧

K3lls87

Feb 17, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Hello.
Im a 34 yr old single mom to an almost 2 yr old little girl. Im also in recovery from heroin addiction. Ill have 2 yrs this summer. My life has changed so much since I found out I was pregnant. Even more so since I took getting clean and sober serious. I had to. I guess for some of us, letting go of what we had and who we were is much harder. It was the case for me anyways. Things are so much different these days, in a good way of course. Ive had to learn to be sober and be a mom. It has been the best experience of my life so far. My daughters father is in prison. We have a no contact order, but I still send him updates. We have recieved 1 letter from him. It is so frustrating that he is sitting somewhere, with all this time to think and work on himself, but doesn't reach out to his daughters. I didnt think I cld have children and he knew that. So when we found I was pregnant, he shld have known I was going to go through with having the baby. It broke me to pieces when he left me. I relapsed after I had my daughter. I didnt know what to do with myself in sobriety and being a mom for the first time and going through a pandemic. I have spent so much time working on me. It hurts my heart that her father is neglecting the 2 pieces of himself he brought into this world and I am so afraid of the implications it cld have on my daughter. She doesn't know or understand now, but one day she will. If anybody has any kind words or solid advice, I will gladly take both. Be kind...im barring my heart+soul here.