Single Mom needs help from Mom about my son...

karend89145

Banned
Aug 22, 2008
Las Vegas
Hi,
My name is Karen, and I have an 18 year old son who was just in a serious auto accident and I will have to take care of him for 2-3 months while he heals.
I have to bathe him shave his body daily while he heals and need to talk to MOM's only about how to best deal with the tough side of seeing my son nude everyday and having to wash and shave his body. He is unable to masturbate due to his injuries and therefore he is always erect when I am washing him and shaving him, I just want to talk to a mom how best to deal with it and such. I started putting a towel over his eyes when I am having to touch him as he would just stare while I was doing it. It is very tough to get him in and out of the tub without getting soaked and I had to start using my large garden tub and wear a bathing suit and bring him into the tub with me to wash him, I started to shave his body on his bed as it is easier to do there with him laying down and keep his eyes covered. It is getting tougher everyday on him and his body tenses up more and more as I have to touch him.
I just don't know what to do, I want to talk to mom's that are open and will not judge me for what I am having to deal with which is not anything I expected. I just want to be open and share my thoughts with a mom on what best I can do for him to take care of him.
Please send me a privare message to talk more or email me at dwright89145@yahoo.com
Please no Men - I want to talk to Mom's only.
Thanks,
Karen D