Sitting!...

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I had to share that my 3.5 month daughter, Kaitlyn, is sitting up without support. She is still doing the "tripod" move a little bit I'm still so excited!! Here are some pictures of her.

<URL url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/onlyadream53/Ksit1.jpg">

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Too cute! She looks like a little eskimo baby. She is adorable. You should take her to get pictures in a papoose. Is that what they call those? I have dark hair and dark eyes and I looked just like her when I was little. lol Everybody thought I was puerto rican. lol

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
LOL, she's a chunky little thing! I'm half Filipina and my husband is half Mexican so she's a white/filipina/mexican baby. I get mistaken for PR too all the time.

My oldest actually has something that looks like one of those jackets. Maybe I'll post some pictures of whenever she was in the snow with it on.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
That'll be cute

I'm white but I still looked PR. I can still pass for PR or Italian. I think I'm my dads and mom's. Who knows. lol

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
AnKsMommy said:
LOL, she's a chunky little thing! I'm half Filipina and my husband is half Mexican so she's a white/filipina/mexican baby. I get mistaken for PR too all the time.
My son's father was half Mexican as well. It mixes well, if I can say that? LOL

You have a <I>beautiful</I> daughter. Her eyes are so dark, and I'm loving the little faux hawk!