Skyburning...

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
*wipes forehead* Whew. I saw the title of this thread and thought I was in trouble! Lol. Baby is doing good, still eating every two hours like a turd, and last night instead of sleeping his normal 6 hours he had me up twice to feed him. I hope this is that temporary growth spurt and not a permanent thing, I'm exhausted today!

I'm back at work although I've only been able to pump enough to work for 4 hours at a time..so I'm working on getting a reserve so I'll be able to work longer. My roommate surprised me the other day with moving all her stuff out without telling me, so my rent just doubled..I'm considering nursing Nolan during the day and letting daddy formula feed at night b/c we need my extra hours since I make more hourly than daddy does..I'm just hesitant to do that, I really wanted to exclusively BF, but I need the money NOW, can't really wait for a reserve to build up.

Other than that all is well, his first real doctors appointment is the 19th and I'll update on him again then. Thanks for asking Kaytee :D

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Bless his heart. Maybe you can post some new baby pics. I love seeing bb faces. Congrats.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
well thats great that he is doing so well. With im waking again at night, it most likely is a growth spurt.
With the needing more milk to build a reserve, try taking fenugreek. You can buy it at vitamin stores and such. My friend took that when she went back to work 10 hour days) and within a week she producing much more milk!!
Other then that, you have to do what you can. Good luck and please keep us posted!