Snow Play!...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I have a couple of new pictures of Eli, because I borrowed my mom's camera to take them :) (mine is being fixed right now, should get it back soon). We took him out to play in the snow today and sled riding. He had a really awesome time haha. He's such a goof ball. I really don't like my mom's camera though, the pictures don't always turn out great and she always puts the dumb date stamp on them haha. Anyway!

Getting settled in the car, excited to go play!

Wiped out lol

My mom helped him make a snow ball haha

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Looks like he had a blast! I see where Eli got his eyes.....you two have identical eyes :). Can I just say HE IS SO CUTE!!!!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thank you!! :D He sure did have a good time, he cried when we decided to go inside lol, and he fell asleep in the car on the way home!

And yes I agree, if there is anything that boy got from me it is exactly my eye color! :p

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Very nice Xero, Eli is really a handsome boy. I love that pic of you both, and yes he has your beautiful eyes!! lol

Max got those darn ol dominate brown eyes from my dad's side, my mother and husband's side has blue eyes and I was hoping to get a little blue eyed baby. lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks guys! He has been DYING to play in the snow haha. He had a blast.

Nancy - Both DH and I both have light colored eyes, and so do both of our parents. So I guess I will always have blue's and green's running through my family! lol