someone PLEASE tell me...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol, its a big cool white bowl that has lots of water in it that is soooo cool to splash around in!! Also you get to wash your hands after you sit on it or play in it according to Nichole

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Kaytee said:
lol, its a big cool white bowl that has lots of water in it that is soooo cool to splash around in!! Also you get to wash your hands after you sit on it or play in it according to Nichole
Oh no! LOL

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Lissa love your fat ass.....avatar. So far with both kids we have avoided toilet bowl problems. I've heard horror stories though. Someone had to replace their toilet because it wouldn't flush. He was a very big man and he tossed the broken toilet in the back yard, it broke, and out popped a small red apple.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol, Nichole has never tried to put anything in the toilet, just her baby needs to ues it sometimes. I will walk in and find her doll sitting on the toilet.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
lol @ KT and 1day - those are cute stories. :)

Once I took my son to Walmart when he was about 2, and he peed his pants for whatever reason. Ugh! So I took him to the bathroom, and he used the kiddie urinal...when he was done, I used paper towels to clean his wet pants.

While I was paying attention to getting him clean, he put both his hands in the Walmart urinal, and then put them on my face! :censored:!!!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
FooserX said:
lol @ KT and 1day - those are cute stories. :)

Once I took my son to Walmart when he was about 2, and he peed his pants for whatever reason. Ugh! So I took him to the bathroom, and he used the kiddie urinal...when he was done, I used paper towels to clean his wet pants.

While I was paying attention to getting him clean, he put both his hands in the Walmart urinal, and then put them on my face! :censored:!!!
:eek: :mad:

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
FooserX said:
Way to go Bradley!! LMAO