someone stab me...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Have you ever felt like all you did all day was follow your kid around and discipline? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Then he falls and splits his lip. There's blood EVERYWHERE.

I've had about enough of today. Is it time for bed yet?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I know how you feel...there are days I feel like all I've done all day is fight with the kids...lol

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I know the feeling. Nichole has been nothing but one drooling whiney child. Of course she just passed out on the recliner. But now what do I do? She goes to bed at 7 and she just fell asleep at 4:30!!!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
same with Logan...we spent the day at the pool, now he's napping but he normally goes to bed at 7:30

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
*inserts earplugs*

I don't wanna be a mom anymore.

*runs into a corner and hides*

:frown:

*shivers*

I want my mommy. :cry:

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I HATE those days where they are in non-stop whine mode/misbehaving mode!

We all feel your pain!

*offers Lissa a cigarette and a line of coke*

If you're going to get away, go all the way!

ChiquitaSarah

Jan 6, 2008
Oh my god I just posted a post asking for advice what to do on days like this... my daughter is like this I would say 9/10 days of her life :( I can't handle it and sometimes think why did I have a baby?

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
ChiquitaSarah said:
Oh my god I just posted a post asking for advice what to do on days like this... my daughter is like this I would say 9/10 days of her life :( I can't handle it and sometimes think why did I have a baby?
All babies are whiney. That's what they do. I try my hardest to play it cool. Most of the time I'm able to control myself. Once in awhile I'll yell at him to give me a break. It's so easy to lose control. You have to keep cool.