Son wearing panties?...

CherylLynn444

Banned
Aug 6, 2008
I'm now convinced my son wears mine and his 18 year old sister's panties. I had suspicion for a couple years now, and now that I think about it the signs were there for awhile. My son is currently 20, so 2 years older than his sister, and is 100% straight, I know that for a fact, and is perfectly normal....

I remember once when he was 13 or 14, one of my individual pad packet was open - it wasn't me, nor his sister as she was only 11 or 12 at the time. My husband said something to him jokingly, but serious tilt along the lines of "you know, kotex isn't toliet paper", my son responded, either play dumb or he really didn't do it, when he said "what's kotex?".....That christmas, when he was 14, I bought my daughter some panties, a couple weeks later I was putting his clothes away, and I found 2 in his draw - asked him what they were doing there, he said he didn't know. Could have easily gotten mixed in by mistake, so I didn't think much of that, until recently.

When he was 17, he was incredibly upset that he couldn't find something. So I offered to help. He was so angry, he wasn't fully aware, I don't think, of what happened......I opened one of his desk draws to look, and I believe I saw 6 or so pairs of panties - mine and his sisters. When I closed the draw, I hestitated, not really believing what I just saw.....He must have realized this because 2 hours later, he said look one more time, and he inentionally had that draw open, but the panties were replaced with objects, something a long the lines of a yellow highlighter for a yellow panty. Not sure what to make of this, I said nothing.

In the summer before he went to college, he was 18. I walked in mid-morning to tell him to do some chores when he woke up, and I see him on the floor, between a bed and a wall, no shirt on covered with a blanket. He told me he fell out of bed. I left. Walked in 2mins later to see if he was ok, he still sat there dazed, and when I started to come closer, he said don't as he tried sleeping naked for the first time, and later that day revealed to me he was "practicing for college sleeping on only one side of the bed" (He has a double at home). Not sure if he was telling the truth and is just a silly concept, or a weak excuse and was wearing a pair of panties?

One last event, if you will - this one minor. When he and his sister were home from school this past easter, there was a thong in the dryer. It wasn't mine, because I don't wear thongs, and I didn't think it was my daughters, because I buy most of her clothes with her. So I put it in her pile, assuming she must have went shopping. Later that day, I notice that thong gone - she was out all day, so it had to be my son......

Then, he was home this past weekend, just because he wanted to be. I was looking through his closet, tyding up a bit, and I saw like a pouch/small bag or something, it was open and had well over 20 pairs of panties -- most were mine and his sisters, but quite a few I didn't recognize (such as the thong above), and I KNOW he's not buying them, so I fear he is taking them at school, possible from the laundry room? I don't know though

A few other details:
- I'm pretty sure one night a year or two ago, I saw a brim of a panty over his boxers, not sure.
- One night when he was 18 or so, I was giving him a good night kiss, and just rubbing/patting his bottom for affection, and it felt to me silky and a sharp cut off like a panty line? Not sure, but I now suspect he was wearing one of my satin panties?
-Lastly, over the years I've noticed some of my panties ripped, and some slowly dissaperaing - I thought maybe naturally worn out and perhaps lost/misplaced/accidentally thrown out? But now it's definitely my son.

I now know for at least 6 years he's been wearing panties and keeping them, that belong to me, his sister, and possible a few strangers.

We have a good relationship, but I'm shocked! Total disbelief. I don't know what to do or say? How can I bring this up to him? Should I be concerned? Does he need help?

He's now a 20 year old sophomore in college, he's not gay I know that for sure, and he's basically a normal guy, that's why I can't believe this......

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
You keep saying he's not gay. Why would he have to be gay to wear girls underwear?

I honestly don't think it matters at all. But you are obviously distressed by it, so I say talk to him. He probably just likes them because they feel nice, better than boy underwear :)

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Oh come on, Mindy. You are not stupid enough to believe that story. I don't believe it. You're playing with them, right?

Cheryl, CherylLynn, and CherylLynn444 are all the same person. And all are banned.