Sons girlfriend kicked him hard enough to........

Kels08

Aug 11, 2014
Florida
So my oldest son has been with his girlfriend for about 3 years rather long time for teenagers. Well over the weekend they were going out to dinner and a movie at our local mall and apparently he had made her angry and she hauled off and kicked him in the balls hard enough to make him collapse and vomit. Well i am planning on taking him to the doctors tomorrow because he is still acting really sore and when I asked him or his girlfriend what happened and why she got so angry and they both say its personal and she is giving her parents the same answer. I want to get to the bottom of this and i feel like she basically assaulted him and i want to know why. What would you all do? I don't know what to do it is making me really annoyed and angry at this whole situation!

Wickett

Community Admin
Aug 1, 2014
East Central U.S.
Sounds like there's some serious secret going on here. Please do not be overly alarmed, as I'm sure as a mother you've feared the worst already, but the only two things I can think of that would make a girl kick a boy like that would be over cheating or pregnancy. It almost sounds like a form of retribution. How is your son doing now?

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
How is he doing now? Did you end up finding out the reason? I only just saw this post sorry. I agree that it is assault. If he had hit her and made her collapse then everyone would be screaming assault and abuse, I don't see why it is the other way just because its the woman that has initiated the violence.

Nov 19, 2014
india
Ange.. hang in there, but start working on you instead of wondering... Check out and read this link.. I think what you will find is that this journey hits home to your situation:

ivf centre in india <URL url="http://www.sofatinfertility.com/">