Sorry, had to......

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
I <I>know</I> this isn't the Ilo forum :) But I just had to share this video I took yesterday of my little spit monster in action

<YOUTUBE id="ASN0_a1fDNc" url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASN0_a1fDNc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASN0_a1fDNc</YOUTUBE>

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Awwww, I love the part where he squeeks!!! And that is some major spit! &lt;3 And trust me, I can't get enough of looking at people's babies LOL. He has such a cute face - You know I think you can see a bit of Luca in his eyes (or maybe its you, I don't know! lol). I can't wait till my little guy is out in the world and spitting all over himself. :)

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
The squeel is how he 'talks'. You should here some of the conversations he has with his dad! I think he's going to be a real talker like his big brother and dad are. I will never, ever, have peace again!!!!! That's ok though, I will get some noise canceling headphones :D for when I just need a minute of quiet.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
he is adorable. i love the squeal. it sounds like a dolphin. don't ya think? haha he is precious :)

post as many as you like i love watching babies. he is particularly cute though

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
OMG, he is too cute!! :) My son was a big drooler/spitter as a baby. So much so that I constantly kept a bib on him to keep it from soaking into his shirt and irritating his skin. My DD had GERD and spit up A LOT. Oh, I don't miss those days. lol

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Trina said:
OMG, he is too cute!! :) My son was a big drooler/spitter as a baby. So much so that I constantly kept a bib on him to keep it from soaking into his shirt and irritating his skin. My DD had GERD and spit up A LOT. Oh, I don't miss those days. lol
DS2 was also, even up to and into last year. Having tonsils and adenoids removed actually helped a lot, they said there wasn't much room at the back of his throat. So consequently drinking was easier than eating so he had a bad juice habit that we're coiming out of, it's just not a good route to go down. but it took a while to diagnose. The same ENT told us at one point, "meh, kids drool" and then "Gee, he really doesn't have much space back there." so I guess it's a matter of age and what's appropriate for that age...

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Yeah, that's a lot of spit. He had just learned that he could pool it up in his mouth and get more bang for his buck when he wanted to 'zerbert' his lips. I watch him sit still and concentrate on getting as much spit as he can in his mouth to gear up. It's pretty funny :D

Seems like he was just born and now he's already working on TEETH!! He's very, <U>very</U> interested in food now too. He will watch us eat and move his mouth like he is chewing. So I guess solids are 'soon come' as they would say it in the Virgin Islands.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
So cute!! Its so crazy how fast time flies when they are babies! They are always learning to do something different. :)