SOS! Please help!...

iLoveMyBaby

Jan 23, 2013
Russia
Hello people!

I want to tell a tragic story about my baby, but firstly I want to appeal to administrators of this forum. Please don't delete this thread, because here for sure there are people who will want to help and give support.

My name is Elena. I'm a mother of remarkable baby named Pavel who urgently needs in operation. Baby has diagnosis - cicatricial stenosis of esophagus. Cicatrices are not inside of the esophagus, and the outside, because liver has fused with the esophagus.

[/URL]

X-ray of the esophagus:

[/URL]

Baby is one year old, but he weighs less 5kg, lagging behind from norm by more than 50%. It's hypotrophy of the 3rd degree, the most dangerous of existing (organism has no forces on physical development and on fight against infections). Therefore baby lags in development, he can't hold the head and sit. The only thing that he can do it's hold a toy in a hand.

Baby for his short life already lived through 3 operations and now eats through gastrostomy. Every time during food, baby suffers vomiting and severe pain. Every feeding is a torment for baby.
<YOUTUBE id="L3TANYjkQHM" url="L3TANYjkQHM">[youtube]L3TANYjkQHM[/youtube]</YOUTUBE>
For all the time of life, baby underwent anesthesia more than 20 times and he was in resuscitation department for two months. Treatment is possible only through operation - esophagoplasty. Doctors of Russia don't risk to do operation, because baby weighs less than 10kg. They don't know how to help him gain weight. Therefore we appealed to foreign clinics. A positive response was given by one of clinics of Germany - Tübingen, Stuttgart city. The cost of operation is 50,000 euros.

[/URL]

Our family does not have such money, therefore we ask for help from simple people to save our baby, because we believe that together we will be able to collect on life. I appeal to all who isn't indifferent destiny of baby. Please help us raise funds for treatment of baby. Any sum of money an invaluable help.

Requisites for donations.

PayPal: elenalotareva87@gmail.com

Bank: "SBERBANK"; SWIFT code "SABRRUMM"; account number "639002629001672731"; recipient "Elena Lotareva".

At the moment collected 16957$ of 68120$. I will constantly update information.

Thank you to all who didn't pass by and responded to entreaty about help.

God bless you!

Last edited:

iLoveMyBaby

Jan 23, 2013
Russia
Please help spread this story far and wide. Share with your family and friends, post on social networks, forums, blogs, etc.

Thank you!