Spanking thread...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Feel free, that guy is only here for his own benefit, to make people feel stupid and inferior. He said himself in one of his last posts that he's only here to discuss this topic, that he happens to be learning in school. He's not here to participate in our forum as a member. I wont ban him due to an obvious conflict of interest (since I disagree with him) but I also don't see why we continue to let him carry on like this.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
i kinda enjoy a little conflict from time to time. I also find it fascinating that no matter how much time and care he spends crafting his argument. We refuse to concede. I think it speaks well for us as a group.

What I want to say but wont is I can only hope the family and I find ourselves in a plane on a long flight sitting behind him. When Chloe starts throwing jello at him and Cole kicks his chair I can just shrug my shoulders and say "not much I can do about it".

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Lol! Wow that's really funny. One of these days there will be some kids running wild messing up his day at the grocery store and he's going to find himself saying "where are their parents?".

:p