Stay involved in your children's learning...

Flowers

PF Regular
Mar 21, 2013
Get involved in your child's learning and don't just take the easy path. So many kids today would have a much greater chance if parents would do what this mom did. If your child has dyslexia or a reading problem this book ( The Dyslexia Doctor by Judy O'Donnell) is a must read. Do not just let someone throw medication at the problem. Work on fixing the problem.

scarletjones

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
California
I feel really sorry for the kids who suffer from diseases like dyslexia. I have seen my cousin suffering from this and facing hard times. However this is not the end of the world , There are things too that can be done by kids suffering from dyslexia. Kids can get involved in arts, crafts, music just to keep themselves involved.

Flowers

PF Regular
Mar 21, 2013
If you've ever had to deal with a child with ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia/Learning Disorder/etc., you can now delight in knowing that there is now hope that there are potentially non-pharmaceutical, non-invasive, simple processes to help. The book - The Dyslexia Doctor - talks about it all.

XxAkikazexX

Apr 10, 2013
Chicago
I think that is great, having a resource out there like Judy's book. I think it is important for parents to help with their's children learning so we can identify potential hardships and get them on a good path.

Flowers

PF Regular
Mar 21, 2013
Check out an exciting video about the book " The Dyslexia Doctor' here http://www.dyslexiadoctor.net/the-dyslexia-doctorkindle123xyz/[/url]. Free download will be available on 8th and 9th May.