Steelers Honor Ben Roethlisberger Follow

seestyle

Sep 27, 2022
PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Steelers made some adjustments to their social media pages following Ben Roethlisberger's retirement announcement.The Steelers changed their profile picture Abraham Almonte Jersey and header on Twitter to show their appreciation of the 18-year quarterback.The Steelers also posted a thank you to Roethlisberger as he stepped away from the game of football, officially Danny Salazar Jersey entering retirement and work as a full-time dad and husband.Big Ben announced his retirement on social media, "The journey has been exhilarating, fueled by a spirit of competition," Roethlisberger said. "Yet the time has come to clean out my Matt Belisle Jersey locker, hang up my cleats and continue to be all I can be to my wife and children. I retire Eddie Robinson Jersey from football a truly grateful man."Roethlisberger walks awayfifth all time in yards pa sing (64,088) and completions (5,440) and eighth in touchdowns (418). Only Peyton Manning (54 Roberto Perez Jersey ) had more game-winning drives than Roethlisberger (53).Scroll to ContinueMake sure you for the latest news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns and so much more!Follow All Steelers on Twitter: