stop banning things...

bobspock100

Banned
Jan 10, 2015
amsterdam, netherlands
there are a couple of phrases I am really getting to dislike very much.
1. that should be banned
2. that's inappropriate

it seems to me that these phrases are tossed around by the same crowd, or I should say the same 2 crowds. the prudes who in the last 30 years have come to think that 1/2 of all human conduct is wrong and they are the sole judge of things. the others are the religious nuts that harass everyone with their false morality and completely stupid thinking. everyone knows the religious crowd and avoids them like the plague. as soon as a certain key word comes out of their mouth you can tell what they are and ignore them. the prudes however are the real pain in the butt. they seem to have invented themselves as a rebellious attitude against the loosness of the 70's, when everybody liked to have fun. a prude is a person who would see kids having fun and feel they should call the police and report it. how dare they have fun and enjoy life. and of course so much of what comes out of there mouth is the all purpose "inappropriate" for anything that is different than what they like or believe in. there is hope. the censes bureau reports that religion is dying out in the u.s., with only 45% of people under 30 believing in it. so soon all the religious ones will be gone and the world can live in better peace. as for the prudes, they are mostly the older crowd or the ones who may be younger but think older because they have never had a life. well cheer up because they will die off also. the very younger element of people are so sick of that stuff, they could never perpetuate it. the prudes think that the people in Amsterdam are wicked and evil because they don't cover up with full robes if a member of the opposite sex comes within 100 feet. and of course they believe that anyone from a nudist colony or any of the kids who have a fun time skinny dipping when no one is around, are all special agents of satan... ... whew, good riddance to them. they should choke on an inappropriate sandwich. why is this posted here. because these are the people who are making life miserable for our kids. passing laws and creating rules, that make life completely unbearable. the suicide rate is high enough among teens. and we should try to recognize why and who is responsible. just this past month I have read that certain schools are prohibiting certain clothes to be worn, prohibiting certain music at dances, creating dress codes that are for old people, not for kids. in one town, the kids all boycotted the school dance and staged a dance of their own across the county line. please prudes, eat that inappropriate sandwich.