Sup...

Gothdad

PF Regular
Apr 19, 2008
Hola parentingforums.org world! Whats good with ya? Well Im Steve, you can call me Spyder, gothdad, or just Steve. Im excited to dive into the interesting looking topics, maybe I can learn something so Im not gonna talk long. Anyways hello.
Oh! It was my lovely Gf (Xero) who refered me to this site, so make sure you READ ALL OF OUR POSTS! j/k...

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Hi Steve! Thanks for pointing out that you're Xero's SO. It probably would have taken me awhile to make the connection. LOL! I believe I used to live in your neck of the woods many years ago. I lived in Millcreek for two years and graduated from McDowell High.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Welcome to the thread with all the cool people Baby! :D That's Eli's dad, everyone.

Gothdad

PF Regular
Apr 19, 2008
Cutie! I was scaning a couple of your posts and I think Im starting to understand where some of your Ideas and devotion is coming from. Dont tell anyone tho ok..

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Welcome Steve.

If you want a list of the obsessive-compulsive parents, besides the obvious (Lissa), let me know. ;)

Gothdad

PF Regular
Apr 19, 2008
I always find it nessiary to put more than one period at the end of my sentences. If you want to call that OCD. TY for the welcome.