Super Heroes Powers: Invisibility or Flying?...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
If you had the choice between getting one of two super powers abilities, invisibility or the ability fly, which one would you chose?

You would have this power for the rest of your life it and your ability to use the power would be instant\limitless.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
First off, what would you choose.

I would choose invisibility. You could pretty much get away with anything you wanted to. I would be a rich man in the first week I got the power.

Not to mention the women's locker room at the gym. Oh...come on every guy has fantasized about it at least once in their life.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Good Wolf, yes it is partly a moral question. Selecting one over the other is nether right or wrong.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Your right.

I'd stick to da' man, and retire at the ripe age of 30.

You still didn't answer it.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Good Wolf said:
First off, what would you choose.
Well a person could have a lot of fun\good doing both.

With invisibility a person could stop a lot of crimes from ever happening, but also with that would come huge temptations like you wrote. Could a guy just peek in the girl's shower room once, and get his fill and spend the rest of his life fighting crime and doing good.

For me it would be do I have the guts to choose invisibility over flying, because it would mean no sneaking around doing things for personal gain at the cost of others, nor indulging in activities of lurking in on innocent people.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
If I have to have the power for the rest of my life. Flying. If only for a day invisability. I'd steal the world.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
1dayatatime said:
Shhhh. Before you get mis quoted or taken out of context. I like to be high too. lol
Trying to get me into trouble again, eh? :skeptical:

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Lissa said:
Trying to get me into trouble again, eh? :skeptical:
Me get YOU in trouble. Your the one that said I like to be high. lol OOOO you ment up high not..... o you know. lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Invisibility for sure. Way cooler. I could get away with so much. :)

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Xero said:
Invisibility for sure. Way cooler. I could get away with so much. :)
Ya but your stuck like that forever. Everyone would run into you. Plus how do you make your kids mind. Look at me when I'm talking to you! Mom where are you? LOL

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
1dayatatime said:
Ya but your stuck like that forever. Everyone would run into you. Plus how do you make your kids mind. Look at me when I'm talking to you! Mom where are you? LOL
I didn't know I had to STAY invisible! :eek: That's terrible. You went and ruined it for me LOL! Nevermind I fly. :p

Gothdad

PF Regular
Apr 19, 2008
Invisability hands down. I could sneek up on ppl. All you would see is floating metal comming at you! (piercings) or like a floating gun pointed at your dome you'd be like "holy crap theres a floating gun pointed at my dome I better shut my face!" Oh and I'd get cutie to fly me to area 51 and I'd sneek in. And how funny would It be to see a glow in the dark condom floatin around.