Superman...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Seriously, I think I'm going to either throw up or strangle the dude. Really??? Who leaves their children behind and just goes to another state for a month and says "Well, I may just not go back". What the hell is this guy thinking?

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I know, that's a little closer to how I feel about it than what I posted. I figured if I rained down a "man up and go be a dad" post he might clam up, so I was trying to be subtle and hope that good wins out over evil in his brain. I dunno, maybe his posts are pleas for someone to straighten him out...

wanna play good cop/bad cop on him?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Ugh I feel the same you guys, I read that last night and I couldn't reply because I just didn't know what to say. It breaks my heart for those kids, especially James because he's older and he recognizes the absense of his father. :( I hate to be too mean like I want to be because I mean if what he says is true, BOTH of his parents just DIED out of the blue. o___o That's awful. But at the same time its not a good enough reason to just up and leave your kids either. I really hope he stops going crazy and gets back to those kids, it just makes me super sad. I'm going to think about it for a while and I may or may not post something, I don't know at the moment. :/ I don't understand why he posts that kind of stuff anyway, I mean he knows we wont like it. The only good reason I can see for him posting this kind of info here is that somewhere inside him he WANTS to be told that he's wrong. So I hope some people do.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh I don't know if this matters to you or not Steve but James lives with his mom (who is alive) lol. Superman gets visitation. I think what you saw was that Superman's mom just died, right after his dad.