Survey for New Baby Products (School Project)...

bezer

Feb 23, 2008
I'm a senior at a local university in Southfield, Michigan. Currently, I'm working on my senior project with two other classmates and need to do some market research for two products that our mock-up company (Infants Inc.) is developing:

1. Baby bottle cap with a formula dispenser
2. Bottle warmer with a remote control

For our market research, we have an eight-question, anonymous survey asking several questions regarding these products along with a few personal preference questions.

If there are any parents out there reading this posting, can you please help us out by going to the following URL and filling out the survey. It should take you less than a minute to complete and is totally anonymous. It will help us to define whether or not there is an existing market for these products.

Feel free to click the other links on the site and read about the project and us. The site is still being put together so not all the pages may have content when you visit.

http://www.webwritersgroup.com/infantsinc/survey.htm

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope the parents that read this posting will help us out by completing the survey.

bezer

Feb 23, 2008
Thank you anyway..... hopefully others will be willing to take the survey. It is a sad state when students can not get a survey filled out because of all of the shenanigans.

Bezer