TabascoNatalie...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
If she is driving you crazy do not move to idaho...seriously there are more people here who believe like she does then you would think.

So long as what she says isn't attacking anyone, let it be, we won't ever change that kinda perspective.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
The thing that drives me nuts the most is the fact that she's not American. If she was, I'd just say "you're a lunatic, shut up". But the fact that she's not American and is saying these things just pisses me off.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
iff she'd make a logical argument it'd help, but half the time I don't understand where she's coming from with a comment, she throws stuff out as if it's universal truth.

nobody's ever jumped on her bandwagon before, so i don't think we need to fear her gaining any traction.

People see that she's kind of, well, foolish, and I do think that part of the time (not necessarily in the current discussion) that english not being her primary language does stand in her way.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
She is a complete idiot. I just want to say so many mean things to her!! O__O Somebody hold me back before I go all inappropriate on her ass lolol.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
AND I AM SO HUNGRY. AND TOO LAZY TO GET UP AND MAKE SOMETHING. So f*ck that too!! :mad: lol (definition of pregnancy hormones right here)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Its okay I ate and took a nap now, so everyone is safe again. :)

....for NOW. o.o

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Ok

I had to think about this for awhile.

I know I have not been around alot lately and am sure I have missed out on a good amount of stuff.

I am not sure what TBN (That B Natalie) said but.

Xero is a Lady???????????????:wubclub:

Really????

Cab driver called me sir and mister the other day. Creeps me out.

Is Xero OK with this??lady stuff. Makes me think of the Kentucky Derby, big hats and parasols. Or church ladies who make the snacks for after sunday service.

I think I prefer prego chick.

But thats just me.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
bssage said:
Xero is a Lady???????????????:wubclub:

Really????

Cab driver called me sir and mister the other day. Creeps me out.

Is Xero OK with this??lady stuff. Makes me think of the Kentucky Derby, big hats and parasols. Or church ladies who make the snacks for after sunday service.

I think I prefer prego chick.

But thats just me.
LOL why am I always the target for being picked on?!? DH just told me yesterday that I am "so fun to pick on". :[ haha. Seriously! I agree though, being called a lady is sorta funny. Sometimes at work I get called "miss" or "maam" of course miss is a little more appropriate but both of them are weird. Plus it makes me feel old. I don't think I can rightfully be called a maam or a lady until I'm like at least 30. Or if I went back in time like a couple hundred years.

Prego however can only remind me of a brand of spaghetti sauce. Maybe I will make spaghetti for dinner though. I think its funny to call myself preggers though, that one always made me laugh.

Being pregnant is getting old! Everyone is obsessed with touching me, and I feel like I'm molested on a daily basis lol. At work and around my family especially, someone always comes up to me all like "aw can I touch your belly" or sometimes without warning, but I can always tell when they have that look in their eye and at this point I'm so used to it I'm just like "sure, knock yourself out". :rolleyes: