The child I'm watching......

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I watch a friend of mine's child about three nights out of the week while she's at school. Her mom will come in around 11ish after class and they will both stay the night. Well, today I was watching her and she told me that she had a dream about dh talking off his pants and shaking his "booty". I was terrified! My poor dh is even more terrified. He doesn't play with her much and honestly he gets annoyed easily with her. I don't know how to handle it! She's over here sometimes five days a week. And I KNOW that dh doesn't do anything. She laughs and thinks the dream is funny, but he's disturbed by it. Um...yea...any ideas on how to handle this? I haven't told her mom yet either.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Woo, okay after she told us the whole dream *she's four* I feel better. I guess it involved DH dancing around to ballet like she was and her mom was laughing at them. I know he feels better about it too. We just got nervous because whenever kids say things like that it makes you wonder.

Now if only I could get Alenya to stop picking up on the other little girl's bad habits....

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
wow...I'm glad you got that all straightened out. I could see some parents flipping over hearing that. Kids say seriously the strangest things sometimes