The guide on how to prevent your kid from play games...

Christine123

Sep 13, 2016
<r>I am new here. My girl is 6 six years old now, recently I am searching for some parenting tips. This forums is helpful for me. <E>:D</E>:D<br/>
<br/>
Also, I will share something what I got before. <br/>
Here are the steps of setting parental control for your computer. Maybe you knew these already. <E>:D</E>:D<br/>
<br/>
Step 1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then select Parental Controls. <br/>
<br/>
Step 2. Click the lock icon to unlock it, then enter an administrator name and password.<br/>
<br/>
Step 3. Select the account, to which you would like to add parental controls, If the user isn’t in the list, click Add, then fill in the name, account, and password information to create a new user.</r>

Emily92

PF Regular
Mar 20, 2014
Whoa! But I have a question: <I>Why</I> would you wish to prevent your kids from playing games on the computer altogether? I mean, all games are not bad, and if played in moderation, they can do well to supplement a child's education as well as be fun too!

At our place, we have a designated time duration for playing games on the computer on a regular basis - no more, no less. This one hour is broken down into two - the first half an hour is spent doing online crosswords or puzzles or simple math problems and the next half an hour, the kids can do as they wish (with me keeping an eye on them of course) and they generally enjoy playing pet games like these or watching some animated cartoon videos.

I think banning your kids or setting up parental control on your computer is not required. Moderation is the key here, like everywhere else. :)

bar0538232367

May 30, 2020
Don't want to stop kids from playing games. Because its is basic interest of kids. Instead we can make them playing some beneficial game like prodigy the math game which will really help your kid to enhance the  math skill.