The most bizarre legit email I've recieved...

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
This is a no-shitter (pun intended)

I got this in my work email today....
We are desperately seeking one person to donate feces. We are running an enrichment to isolate cellulose and hemicellulose utilizing bacteria. Our fourth donor was unable to give the amount needed.[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT]

I know this is a bizarre request but it will push forward the frontiers of gut microbiology. Consider it a good dead for today.[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT]

Contact me and I will get you the instruction and supplies.[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT]

Desperate and hopeful[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT]

*************[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT]

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Instructions

You will need the following items.

1 pair dishwashing gloves
1 very good friend
1 toilet lid (split front)
And tinfoil

Step one. unfasten pants and lower to ankle height.

Step two. Place toilet lid at a height which allows access from underneath and behind.

Step three. Lower naked bottom onto lid

Step four Place one pair of dishwashing gloves on very good friend and supply with one double thickness sheet of tinfoil.

Step five Have one very good friend position themself to catch fecal material in tinfoil.

Step six. Poop

Step seven. Wrap tinfoil around poop and place in supplied shipping box.

Step eight. Mail to Bill Gates Label Xbox 360 issues.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
bssage said:
Instructions

1 very good friend
And tinfoil

Step two. Place toilet lid at a height which allows access from underneath and behind.

Step four Place one pair of dishwashing gloves on very good friend and supply with one double thickness sheet of tinfoil.

Step five Have one very good friend position themself to catch fecal material in tinfoil.

Step six. Poop

LOL

Believe it or not someone replied-to-all

"You need to catch me in the morning!"

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
bssage said:
Instructions

1 very good friend
And tinfoil

Step six. Poop

I second that, I'm still waiting for the second console...it might be here tomorrow we'll see.

That is one gross request!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
HAHAHA! That is so amazing. I like how the one guy said catch me in the morning. Oh my. A good laugh. :p

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
so maybe there's a need for a national "feces bank"...either that or they were simply trying to tell ECD he's "full of s^&amp;%..."

DS2 when into the bathroom to poo, and sprayed soooo much air freshener, there was a cloud when I opened the door...(so when he has lung cancer at 13, I can say, "see you did it to yourself.")

The immedaite are smelled so awful from the air freshener, I almost passed gas just to try to nuetralize it! And it was expensieve B&amp;BW stuff too......We ended up cracking a window open and forgot it open ALL Night - I'm putting that heating bill on his tab - "You can go to college After you pay for Jan 30, 2010.