The most important thing for your baby...

Rubenwef

Jul 10, 2020
Children grow and develop rapidly, so it’s important they get enough sleep to give them the energy they need for active play and good health. Having good sleep habits, such as routine sleep times, and ensuring a relaxed, safe sleep environment can help your child get the sleep they need.
Newborn babies' sleep varies a lot. After a month or so, most babies are sleeping 14 to 17 hours over both day and night. Gradually, your baby will sleep more at night and less during the day.

Toddlers and preschoolers need 11 to 14 hours of sleep each day. Most of it should be at night, but often they need a nap during the day as well.

Try to keep daytime naps to 1 to 2 hours, to avoid delaying evening bedtimes, although an individual child’s needs may vary. Primary school-age children need 9 to 11 hours a night.

One guide that really helped me is a guide called here.

busywittymom

Jun 17, 2020
India
One of the most important things for your baby is to give him/her a massage after a bath as it strengthens their bones and helps the baby sleep peacefully! So get a good Natural baby massage oil that does the job, I am always used the Natural baby massage oil by The Moms Co. and it has all the oils that you need. So, 1 bottle will do the job.

playaholicwhitney

Oct 3, 2020
USA
www.playaholicreviews.com
kids grow and develop very fast. so, if your baby is an infant then one of the most important things that your baby needs to have is teether toys because the teething pain starts a few weeks before most babies start teething. At that time they get some comfort and relief by chewing on things, so a teething toy is the only safe thing to do the job. and also t helps in alleviating the teething pain.
This article may help you know more - https://playaholicreviews.com/5-best-baby-teethers/

Renata Lander

Oct 11, 2020
We had an issue with sleeping as he started to cry as soon as I left the room and he refused to sleep during the day. I didn't know how to help him but it turned out that the light in the room was interfering. I agree with the previous commentator, baby needs a teether toys, it helped me so much.
The problem we have now, he sleeps more during the day and wakes up really early. Thank you for the article!

Reactions: playaholicwhitney

Jessicak

May 24, 2021
Proper Nutrition.
In these developing years for a baby, it is vital that he gets proper nutrition for his immune support with brain and bone development. My choice for this has been Enfamil NeuroPro. It gives him the complete nutrition he needs.