The person below me......

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
False. Ice cream, potatoes and chicken. In that order. :D
<SIZE size="75">(Have I mentioned I've lost nearly six pounds this month? Tonight was a treat.)</SIZE>

The person below me is expecting a baby. Not your spouse or SO, you yourself.

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
Father_0f_6 said:
I would hope not

The person below me thinks of a question to ask before they answer the question above
Not every time.

The person below me can whistle the Star Spangled Banner in seven languages.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
True...I think

The person below me is confused on whether or not whistling is different in different languages (I'm not stupid I promise....just really tired)

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
False. It's good to have pity on the really tired - it's never long before the shoe is on the other foot.

Father_0f_6 said:
The person below me is confused on whether or not whistling is different in different languages (I'm not stupid I promise....just really tired)
That's the fun bit of the joke, best played with kids. They're almost uniformly impressed until you demonstrate your "skill." ;)

The person below me answers questions like Calvin's dad does.

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
True. I just trimmed it yesterday with the shortest-but-one setting on my trimmers.

The person below me has raised rabbits at some point in their life. (Double points if they are raising rabbits now.)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I don't think so. I went fishing with my step dad a few times and everytime I caught a fish I would scream and throw my pole on the ground and pretty much try to get away from it. Yeah, I am a pansie. My mom made me go!! I hate fish. I hate everything that lives underwater. I wont swin in anything but a pool. Any other water scares the daylights out of me.

The person below me has EATEN rabbit before. :D

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
false, would it weren't for all bugs. lol.
we're thinking of trying out some camping in the summer 2010 on a beach.

the person below me has early release from school today.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
false. not tonight but early, early, early sat. morning. when the kids are asleep and no one is at the stores...

the person below me has a trojan or something messing with their computer.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Nope, I have Norton Antivirus on my computer and therefor never have any problems with viruses.

The person below me uses tabs instead of opening new windows.