The person below me......

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
we have avast. but hubby hit a trojan last night. and before then it was running slow... the bug should be taken care of but this thing is just not showing stuff up like it should....

false/true. i do both..

the person below me is all scratched up from boxes at work today..

true, lol, i love the starburst.

again...tpbm is all scratched up from boxes at work today...

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
false

The person below me know's that when I try to come up with a person below me question I stare at my computer for a while before I can even think of anything

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
*looks at zeitgeist strangely* I knew you were weird but I didn't know you were pregnant. LOL False

The person below me thinks Frasier may be the funniest show ever made.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
HAHA his wife's preggers, maybe it's sympathy cravings!! :D

I've had just peanut butter on just a banana though, that's actually really good.

About Frasier - I guess I don't know, I don't really watch it. It's just that I don't watch much TV at all. I pretty much only have cable for Eli.

The person below me doesn't like Pringles.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
false, love them, especially the originals. was raised on them. my dad used to work in the factory up in thedfw metroplex when they first came out. lol

peanut butter and banana---yum!!!! and make it a sandwhich!
peanut butter is great with a banana split! lol

tpbm is home with a sprained ankle....

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
Nope. Home with medical issues, but it's not a sprained ankle.

I haven't had peanut butter on a banana split in years, but it sounded good at the time (along with the hot fudge it's killer).

The person below me has worked as a waiter or waitress at some point.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Nope, never worked with food only in retail. BF is always telling me I should be a waitress though, cause apparently I'd get "so may tips" cause I'm "cute" or something. I just don't have the energy to be so pleasant. lmao

The person below me think this thread is SO LONG WOW!!! haha

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
Some of the nerdier forums I've been to have seen threads reach 50 pages over the course of an hour long keynote address where new products have been introduced.

The person below me speaks two or more languages ("English and bad English" doesn't count as two).

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh bad English doesn't count? Well then no. :D

The person below me likes to use chap stick a lot.

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
If by "catching frogs," you mean "leaving frogs alone," then yes; it's typically how I go about it. ;)

The person below me also uses this slightly unusual definition for catching frogs to describe how they typically interact with frogs.

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
You mean leaving frogs alone, I guess so. I don't have a desire to touch one although I think I used to pick them up when I was a little girl.

The person below me hates something they used to love as a kid.

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
Pixie Stix. Last time I tried it I couldn't even choke it down.

The person below me thinks that the movie "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray was brilliant.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Nope, not a single drop of coordination in my body. That and I'm lazy. So I fail. :p

The person below me sings in the shower.