The person below me......

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
$##@$^!(#!....how did you know?!

The person below me owns a Barry Manilow album...and still listens to it on Saturday nights....and cries a little afterwards

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
not when I'm in a house with multiple rooms. Right now we're in a bedroom with an attached bath.

The person below me acts differently around their friends than they do around their SO

zeitgeist

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2008
Only if you and gr8mom exclude her from the fun...

The person below me has a spouse who never plugs in her (or his, I suppose) cell phone and so is nearly impossible to reach particularly since she (or he, I suppose) never checks the voicemail either.

Not necessary for a "true," but extra credit if you were planning to have dinner with another couple tonight but now you aren't because when they called to check if you were still on the phone was not charged despite your SO having been reminded to plug it in, and once the phone was discovered dead and plugged in she STILL didn't check the messages until after the guests were supposed to have already arrived, only then to find the "are we still on for dinner tonight?" message. Still extra credit if the dinner was already mostly prepared.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
true sorta, but not with dinners or anything, and the phone is always charged though we don't use the voice mail ever. hubby doesn't have a case to keep his phone in and on him. so he can't ever be reached when there's a mishap w/a machine at work and i gotta go <U>running</U> and looking to find him to fix the danged machine. also he can't be reached if the daycare or school or i call him (when not working) b/c he doesn't have his phone on him...
arggg, lol

tpbm is watching Handy Manny w/the kiddos right now.