Things I'd like to hear from my husband...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
1. Honey, you look beautiful today.

2. Thank you for taking care of Oliver.

3. Thank you for mowing the lawn and keeping up with all the household chores both inside and out.

4. Thank you for letting me crash on the couch all morning and read comic books.

5. Thank you for taking Oliver places because I don't really like to.

6. Why don't you take a break and relax? Go out and have fun.

7. How about you sleep in this weekend and I get up with Oliver?

8. I'm so thankful that you pay all the bills and replace shingles on the roof.

9. Thank you for enabling me to never grow up.

10. I'm sorry for disrespecting you.

11. I'm sorry for making you feel unloved and unappreciated.

12. I'm sorry for begging for sex everyday.

13. Thank you for letting me spend hundreds of dollars on action figures and comic books every week.

14. I'm sorry for not noticing your discontent.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
15. Thank you for getting up with Oliver every night and every morning since he was born.

16. I'm sorry for making you feel guilty all the time.

17. I'm sorry for punishing you when you have free time.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I still think Fallon is posting this because of Lissa's avatar...and I'm thinking "why are you all moapy on your wedding weekend? Why are you calling your kid Oliver?"

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
18. I'm sorry for being such an asshole to you.

19. I'm sorry for bitching about you spending $50 on eBay for a Halloween costume when I spend thousands of dollars myself on ridiculous things.

20. I'm sorry for getting angry and breaking things in the house.

21. I'm sorry for making you feel afraid to talk to me.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
FooserX said:
Mom does everything

Husband does nothing

It's only a matter of time before some one explodes
so true...Lissa you 2 need to talk ASAP or you'll never be happy :(

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I could have made the same list about my ex...it won't end well for anybody if you 2 don't get serious about fixing this NOW

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I just stayed late at work because this rampage was cracking me up so much.

Sorry Bradley! Guess we'll have to catch the 6pm Indiana show! CRAP! That means I missed the matinee....you owe me $8 Lis!

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Not to brag but...

1. Honey, you look beautiful today. I don't say 'today' because she is perty every day.

3. Thank you for mowing the lawn and keeping up with all the household chores both inside and out. We both do the same amount of chores around the house. We should probably do them more often but would rather spend our time lounging and playing.

4. Thank you for letting me crash on the couch all morning and read comic books. She is the one reading, I usually watching the boob tube or playing Rock Band.

7. How about you sleep in this weekend and I get up with Oliver? I tried to let her sleep in on Mother's Day but I ended up crashing on the couch and DD went in her room begging for Cherios. I did however protect her from DD while taking a four hour nap on Sunday.

8. I'm so thankful that you pay all the bills. I told her this just the other day. It is good to have a CFO in the relationship.

10. I'm sorry for disrespecting you. I've never had to say sorry for that, and I sure hope I never will.

12. I'm sorry for begging for sex everyday. I just dive in and if the water isn't right I'll go towel off.

13. Thank you for letting me spend hundreds of dollars on action figures and comic books every week. I thank her for putting up with my Aquatic hobby, and she reminds me that she started it and if it were up to here the house would be lined with tanks and plants.

19. I'm sorry for bitching about you spending $50 on eBay for a Halloween costume when I spend thousands of dollars myself on ridiculous things. I like it when she spends money on stuff because it makes me feel better when I do. When I really think about it most of our purchases are mutual, and neither one of us really spend money on anything other than going out to eat, and eating in.

It just goes to show that two people can have horrible marriages, and then end up in the best marriage imaginable.