This seems odd......

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
During bath tonight bubba and lil miss were facing eachother and bubba started trying to blow bubbles in the bath water. Lil miss sayas to me he's trying to lick my privates. Am I crazy or should a 4 3/4 yo not be saying things like that? I've been trying to wrap my head around where she would even come up with that. Do they teach things like that as part of stranger danger?

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Not them I am aware of (stanger danger). Did you ask her why she thought that that was what he was trying to do? It is very strange I will say, but at the same time I have heard some really strange things come out of my kids mouths. Talk to her about it, that would be my advice, matbe she heard it somewhere and really doesn't get what it means.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
If he had been blowing bubbles next to her face, would she have said "He's trying to lick my face"? She might have just named the body part closest to him.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Sirk said:
If he had been blowing bubbles next to her face, would she have said "He's trying to lick my face"? She might have just named the body part closest to him.

Good point, Sirk.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Sirk said:
I'm gonna try and talk to her more about it today. She would have said bubbas trying to kiss me but thats a good point Sirk.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
I talked to her about it. She looked completely freaked out. She asks me if I wont tell anybody, then she says she heard it from her mom. I tried to get here to explain more but she seemed stressed so I just told her no one should be licking her privates. Privates are for peeing. Then I thanked her for talking to be about it.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
:( all these things that keep coming up about her life with mom really sadden me. I am soooo thankful she has someone in her life like you. I honestly think you were meant to be in this poor girls life to help her father keep her safe. ((HUGS)) to you, your the best mommy she will ever have

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I hope and pray that it's just something she heard. Kids overhear things and just repeat them back.

I wont even say all the things that I got my sister to say whenever she was 3. Example lol? When I was a teenager my sister thought it was funny to grab my boobs. And I told her don't do that it was Zac Hanson's property. So one time she randomly went up and smacked her chest and said "This is Issac Hanson's property!" It was just something to laugh about. She said the craziest things.