This website...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Really, I'm of the thought that grown people (with the excetion of trolls and spammers) should never need to banned from a forum like this...at least not for longer then a week.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Teresa said:
There's nothing on Fooser's profile either, or Lissa's.....just so you know.
I was told everyone could see that...I am sorry you can't but I'm pretty sure sirk also thought you guys could see the infractions also

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
FooserX said:
Who cares if her infractions were posted?

We all know she's been banned 3 times anyway...I think I have too...and Lissa once...who cares!

If everyone wants to talk about MM, why not talk about all the reasons she got banned....which is why someone posted her history. She had a history of being rude, and then had chances to calm down in this last episode, and then got banned because she wouldn't let up. I don't agree, but I get it.

I still don't agree she should be banned permanently, but whatever. She's happy on JUP.
I agree with 100%

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
So... our guys worked for 2 days straight to fix the servers so ya'll could go back to posting about this.

Wow.

A couple of weeks ago I switched the setting that should have been able to make Infractions public. Ask GW, I had him and HM testing it. If it didn't work, hey... one more thing on this forum that isn't doing what it's supposed to.
Why did I make it public? Because people were saying "People aren't being warned before being banned!" and I would go see they had 3 infractions. When I can get them working, you will be able to see them.
Profiles are public.

If you think something should be a private matter, don't post over and over and over about it.

If you have a fundamental problem with bannings in general... tough. They're gonna happen. Not Sirk policy. Company policy.
Crowdgather Forums - Powered by vBulletin

This is supposed to be my first day of vacation. :(

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Leave me all the bad rep you want, just move on.

Fallon, PM me your address so I can send your kids postcards. :)