This website...

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
That doesn't seem very fair now does it? *shakes head Its hard for me to say this, but i think the level of respect has decreased since the cavlery came in.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
meow_173 said:
Banned??? Now common Sirk. Just because someone doesn't agree with you you are going to ban her?????

What happened to *Welcome to Forums*
Of course not. The list of infractions she got before I got here, the times she was banned before I got here, and now trolling got her banned.
Her posts weren't deleted. They were moved to a thread where they would be on topic. She continued in the other thread.
Then made ANOTHER thread.

Plus, this has always sat badly with me and it's all I can hear when she starts getting high and mighty.

http://www.parentingforums.org/f2/happy-new-year-your-new-owner-2974.html[/url]
musicmom
As far as seeing right through people do you really want to find out which one of us is a better respected citizen in the real world? Sure. Are you even an American Sanjay? Or just another third world country person that's trying to make a profit in the United States? Not rude dear, straight up and brutally honest.
The red font wasn't to scare you, who's the paranoid one now?
Racism doesn't sit well with me.

Disagree with me all you want to. Just don't hijack parenting threads with it.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
the porblem is, i don't know who to beleive. From some of your posts, and said things that MM have said, its really hard to know WHO to believe in here.

MY opinon, she shouldn't have been banned because you don't get along

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
<I>musicmom
As far as seeing right through people do you really want to find out which one of us is a better respected citizen in the real world? Sure. Are you even an American Sanjay? Or just another third world country person that's trying to make a profit in the United States? Not rude dear, straight up and brutally honest.
</I>

Was this even directed to you?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
meow_173 said:
MY opinon, she shouldn't have been banned because you don't get along
I completely 100% agree. She is not banned because we don't get along.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
meow_173 said:
<I>musicmom
</I>

Was this even directed to you?
No. I didn't say it was. She directed it at the owner when he took over. I didn't see it until another mod pointed it out to me. I thought it was disgusting and vile and horribly racist.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Ok,
So now that i understand, why are you bringing past events into a situation that happened today inorder to make it relavent to ban someone? Take the events today, CLearly you both were dissagreeing, but that is what debate sections and so on is for. But i don't think there was a need nor a means to ban someone, and then bring up past shit' that for all i know could have happened over a year ago, just so that you make a point that you have banned her for this reason.

Do you see where i am coming from? What it boils down to, is that you dissagreed with her, but you really could not bann her for that. So instead you dug up past information to make a valid reason to ban someone.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008

Didn't she just get off a 2 week ban right before I got here? :confused:

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
meow_173 said:
Do you see where i am coming from? What it boils down to, is that you dissagreed with her, but you really could not bann her for that. So instead you dug up past information to make a valid reason to ban someone.
or...
Sirk said:
Of course not. The list of infractions she got before I got here, the times she was banned before I got here, and now trolling got her banned.
Her posts weren't deleted. They were moved to a thread where they would be on topic. She continued in the other thread.
Then made ANOTHER thread.

Disagree with me all you want to. Just don't hijack parenting threads with it.
She's welcome to create all the drama she wants on any crowdgather forum where it would be relevant. Might I suggest genmay.com?

You guys have no idea how sad it makes me that you love your drama more than you love talking about being parents. :(

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Well I think the Jtee ban should have been bunk. Didn't she get banned when Fallon was off getting hitched?

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Your comments, which made MM upset. ANd you STILL didn't reply to my post. So clearly, you either didn't like her, wanted her gone....and you've made that happen.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
meow_173 said:
But you didn't answer my question......So what if she has been banned before you got here. Focus on the here and the now.
One of the complains I got from my mods was that they warn people, they behave for a few days, and they're at it again. I can see that now.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Ok,
So now that i understand, why are you bringing past events into a situation that happened today inorder to make it relavent to ban someone? Take the events today, CLearly you both were dissagreeing, but that is what debate sections and so on is for. But i don't think there was a need nor a means to ban someone, and then bring up past shit' that for all i know could have happened over a year ago, just so that you make a point that you have banned her for this reason.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
you could have banned her yesterday......two days ago......a week ago......but you didn't. YOu banned her today.....why? because you disagreed with her.