Time to paint...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
It's possible it's the type of paint.....I know that a few of my kids more in depth art didn't come completely out, but the before and after is miraculous.

Nes

PF Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2009
Canada
That's nothing! I just heard a story about DH when he was little got a hold of a bucket of wood stain! :D

And his parents had just put in new carpeting...

All over him, all over the walls, all over the floor - he was only 3 or 4 :D

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Nes said:
That's nothing! I just heard a story about DH when he was little got a hold of a bucket of wood stain! :D

And his parents had just put in new carpeting...

All over him, all over the walls, all over the floor - he was only 3 or 4 :D

And he still lives to tell the tale? ;) .

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
fallon said:
hope it comes clean for you. I love the magic eraser but it won't touch permenant marker...good luck

oh but it does! it just takes a little more elbow grease with the permanent markers...actually lots of elbow grease.:err:

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Many many moons ago I lived with a girl who had an 11 yrd boy. We were restoring this old victorian house she bought. Just finished sanding all of the hardwood floors and even the vent covers were wood and we sanded it all. We stayed up all night varnishing the entire house. As we left in the morning for a weekend out of town to let the floors dry her boy had to run back in to get something. We returned three days later to see that he had walked (in his socks!) thru the hallway dining room living room into his bedroom and back. Completely dried sock prints.

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
that's a good suggestion greg, I would be afraid that would get her used to writing on walls though. I've been told I used to do it and my kids do it whenever they can, I usually try to keep pens and markers out of reach.