Today is the BIG Day...

K_Stepmom2b

PF Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2012
CA
<t>Today is the day! <br/>
Today is the day where DF goes to court. He is actually sitting there in the courthouse lobby with his lawyer at this very moment. <br/>
<br/>
I offered to go as support and wait outside the courtroom, but DF declined my offer. I was hurt by it, but I respect what he wants. And still insisted that he called me directly after, not text me. <br/>
<br/>
He’s asking for a full reversal, and if that doesn’t go, he will ask for 50/50. <br/>
Both he and the BM will be up on the stand, DF’s lawyer is going to ask the BM straight out why she thinks that DF should not have any additional time. Her only response could be that the current arrangement is working well for the LO. We’ll see what happens. <br/>
<br/>
I’m staring at the clock every 5 minutes in anticipation.</t>

K_Stepmom2b

PF Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2012
CA
TY.

The fingers being crossed so hard all these months had successfully paid off.
We were granted a 2-2-5 situation, which is 50/50.

Super stoked! :)

K_Stepmom2b

PF Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2012
CA
So last week, we had won our huge CO in regards to DF getting 50/50.

And I just don't understand how vindictive people can be sometimes.

Apparently, the BM went home after court and flat out told SD5 that daddy took mommy to court and now a judge is taking away time from mommy and giving it to daddy.

Why on earth would you mention a judge!? and Court?! I was under the impression that anything "courtlike" was not to be mentioned to the child!?!

The child was devestated when we picked her up from school last Thursday and DF had to get a calendar out and highlight the time with daddy and thent he time with mommy. The childs eyes perked when she saw that it was equal time. And that was that.

When BM came to pick up SD5 after work, DF interjected and asked her WHY. She blamed it on school and said the teacher and her classmates were talking about it. Blantent lies. It disgusts me.

I just don't understand how someone could play a child against her parent like that. How a mother wouldn't want her child to have all the love that she could possibly deserve, why would she want to starve her child of time with a willing and deserved father? It boggles my mind and seriously just makes me so sad!

I'm sure the BM is acting out and angry that she didn't get her way and that now starting this next month, the arrangement will be changing... but really!