Toddler knows all!...

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I was having bunch with a friend today with her daughter and my girls. When the girls were at the park playing we were sitting down talking. My friend is single and had a "visitor" over last night. She told me that that morning he was in her room and she came out to make breakfast for her and her daughter. Well, she went back in the room to get something when the "visitor" and her started too....do the "hibbity". Her daughter *3 years old* was eating breakfast in the high chair and when her mommy was in the bedroom she yelled "'Visitor' get off my mommy!"

My friend swears that she's never done anything in front of her daughter and that she doesn't think she could have heard them. I know that visitor is over there a bit, but my friend is the type who wouldn't want her daughter to know what goes on in adult land.

Anyone have any ideas why her daughter would have said that? I'm thinking maybe she heard them some???

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Her DD knows a lot more than she realizes. Kids aren't stupid, and can figure things out, especially when mom is doing the "hibbity" with a visitor in the other room when the kids are awake. :eek: Wow, this bothers me, but it's none of my business so I'll keep quiet.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Because any woman who is yelling a man's name apparently has him on her ;) Kids are not stupid.