Took a while, but here I am!...

PreSchool Mama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 14, 2008
Hi all,

I've been looking around for the Introductions section to send out a formal Hellooooo and I finally found it!:D I've posted on a couple of other threads here, and I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself properly!

I am the mother a 7 year old boy, and a former Montessori preschool teacher. From what I've seen of the forums so far, there seem to be some very interesting and strong opinions flying about! I like that! It's nice to hear differing points of view on parenting. I don't believe there's any such thing as a parenting expert - we all learn as we stumble along.

I look forward to agreeing and differing on many topics ahead!:)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Hi mama. I think that's the joys of parenting is learning from our children, our selves and others. Our world would be pretty boring if we were all the same. I'm not a perfect parent but I try really hard. :)
I'm a mother of 7,6,6 year olds. I'm a single parent for the most part. My husband works far away from our home. I'm also a substitute teacher which I love! I love teaching the little one's. My first job was at a Christian school. I really liked that alot. It was much different from public.
Glad you are here.