toys...

vickyy

Feb 23, 2011
Hi, just wanted to ask if your kids still like toys, not modern cars, barbies but like proper old ones. For example this - <U>(link removed by moderator, see picture below)</U>
I'm thinking of bying it, but I'm not sure if my daughter will like it
:huh:

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
i can probably tell ya, that before even one of the mods does, that we do not allow site linking here,so ur link is most likely gonna be removed

http://www.parentingforums.org/f17/rules-guidelines-read-before-posting-7179.html[/url]

just so you have a heads up :)

vickyy

Feb 23, 2011
I'm sorry, but what links then I'm allowed to put here?
I just don't know other way how to show that site to other members if I don't post a link :)

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
its kinda a tough thing. the reason we do not allow site linking is that we get tons of trolls and spammers. I mean tons. The only other thing I can suggest if you want us to see the toy mentioned in the link is to save a pic and post it in this thread as a photo (photobucket is the easiest site to do this) then there is no need for a site link, and we can see a photo of what you are talking about :)

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
michele's right, if you cant grab the pic and post that it won't look like you're trying to span a toy sale.

I'll leave it up for a bit to allow you to do so.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
We can see it and it is also a common mistake, no biggy!

As for the toy, I think most little girls would like it. I know that my DD loves stuffed animals.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
My home is like 85% stuffed animal 25% home. Its crazy with the stuffed animal's

dcad

Feb 22, 2011
My home is stuffed animal kingdom haha. We have even got some from when I was a kid.

vickyy

Feb 23, 2011
and this one looks a bit strange therefore seems soo cute :p I myself love stuffed animals, maybe I just will keep it for myself if my kid will not like it :wink:

MummyLovesYou

PF Regular
Feb 24, 2011
England
I'm sure she'll love it, it's sweet! just wondering... how old is your daughter??

I'm pretty sure my 10 yr old would like it, her room is like stuffed animal land! she has a biiiiig shelf with loads of her favorite teddies on, a basket full of them, about a dozen on her bed.... she loves soft toys, more than dolls, definately.
my 7 yr old, on the other hand, is a big fan of plastic toys and dolls and has Barbies, Bratz, Polly Pockets, Zaph Creation, Littlest Pet Shop, Puppy in my Pocket....

Our house probably has enough toys in to sink the titanic!

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
My child found an animal similar to that one this summer at a discount store. At first I said no because she had so many stuffed animals and she wasn't attached to any, but she asked me please and told some story about how it would be so lonely if we didn't take it home with us. We were on vacation, so I gave in and bought it as a souvenir. She brings it with her everywhere.

I think it is hit or miss with that sort of thing.

beckabaloo

Mar 4, 2011
vickyy said:
Hi, just wanted to ask if your kids still like toys, not modern cars, barbies but like proper old ones. For example this - <U>(link removed by moderator, see picture below)</U>

Not really toys, but kids really love these t shirts/babygrows/sleepsuits from Kids Rock. Why not give it a try? Funky t shirts, cool logos, on a variety of brightly coloured t shirts, check it out now!

lvlr

Mar 17, 2011
vickyy said:
I can't see the link, but I think LEGOs are excellent toys for a child. They teach fine motor skills, spacial intelligence, building, mechanics, creativity...

sbattisti

PF Fanatic
Jun 14, 2010
85% stuffed animal 25% home. Its crazy with the stuffed animal's[/quote]

Wait, how do I get an extra 10% in my home??? :D

jeneferwillson

Apr 7, 2011
Hello, everyone !!
I really liked to visit this forum and i will try to refer it to my friends. Summers really brings great fun and entertainment for kids. In summers they have multiple options for playing, they can go outside for playing like in garden. They can also play with water ans water games.

Apr 7, 2011
Related to this thread, I'm designing a toy to foster creative play among kids as part of an industrial design class project. I'm reading through threads looking for relevant conversations and people who might want to fill out a survey that could help me gather more information about what works and what doesn't work in fostering creative play among kids.

I may be back shortly with a link to the survey! (If I can post a link). In the meantime, please share any ideas here!