Transgendered pregnancy...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I liked the why men have nipples thing. Its interesting!!! lol funny but interesting

I don't know if this is true (and don't feel like looking it u pnow) that pain from birth is one of the most excruciating pains that a person can deal with and the most men do not have a pain threshold strong enough. Again I don't know if its true

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Kaytee said:
I liked the why men have nipples thing. Its interesting!!! lol funny but interesting

I don't know if this is true (and don't feel like looking it u pnow) that pain from birth is one of the most excruciating pains that a person can deal with and the most men do not have a pain threshold strong enough. Again I don't know if its true
Maybe they will take them via c-section. They sure would have much more sympathy huh? lmbo

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
hwnorth said:
Actually what was said is that humans fear the unknown, and as a generalization of majority this is true... and human nature
I'm pretty sure if someone <I>didn't</I> fear the unknown they would be lying.

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
PennQuaker09 said:
My position is the same as Teresa's. I couldn't have said it any better. I think if the person involved really wanted to be a man, they would have completed the process.
My two cents on that particular point:

The surgery for a female getting male parts isn't as refined as the other way around. It's fairly easy to turn a boy into a girl, but there are a lot of complications when it comes to turning a girl into a boy. This person might not have "completed the process" because the possibility of losing sensitivity in his sexual organs or having mutilated genitals wasn't a desirable option. Female to male surgery, when it comes to getting a penis and all that, is hard to do, which is why a lot of transgendered men don't bother and keep the original plumbing.

You learn a lot in PFLAG meetings. :)

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
TammyZed said:
My two cents on that particular point:

The surgery for a female getting male parts isn't as refined as the other way around. It's fairly easy to turn a boy into a girl, but there are a lot of complications when it comes to turning a girl into a boy. This person might not have "completed the process" because the possibility of losing sensitivity in his sexual organs or having mutilated genitals wasn't a desirable option. Female to male surgery, when it comes to getting a penis and all that, is hard to do, which is why a lot of transgendered men don't bother and keep the original plumbing.
I think that is a valid possibility. It may have more to do with the inadequacies and problems associated with current F-to-M surgery than on the strength of his identification as male. Unless he says further (and he certainly shouldn't have to), who knows?

hwnorth

PF Fanatic
Mar 13, 2008
Courtenay BC Canada
Ari2 said:
I think that is a valid possibility. It may have more to do with the inadequacies and problems associated with current F-to-M surgery than on the strength of his identification as male. Unless he says further (and he certainly shouldn't have to), who knows?
It could be any number of reasons, and I agree, what business is it or any of us to sit here and make are assumptions.

luckyme2008

Apr 9, 2008
Iagree, nothing too special about it. Women have babies all the time. But every child is a miracle, and its wonderful when you see parents who appreciate them as so, no mater what their sexual orientation/identification is.