Travelling with kids...

momto6

Jan 29, 2012
Great ideas! I worry if my kids would bother other passengers, so we take more road trips than flying, but this is useful advice. If you are interested, I have written an article on Road Trips with kids, a couple of them you already have, but there are some new ones too: http://www.infobarrel.com/Road_Trips_With_Kids_Tips_and_Ideas[/url]

akmom

PF Fiend
May 22, 2012
United States
singledad - I hadn't heard of those! I will need to look them up. I wonder if they make them for kids/babies (if they would even keep them in that is).
They're called "earplanes" and they come in adult and child sizes. I found some at a pharmacy, but have also seen them for sale at airports.

I traveled with a five-year-old last year and it was rough. She was fine when she was awake, but horrible when she was asleep. She's a very restless sleeper, and I could not stop her from flailing her arms the whole tiime. I kept her awake as much as possible, but it was a 14 hour ordeal. We ended up doing some seat-switching to protect other passengers. I was aware that she did that, but never realized just how bad it was since she has her own bed.

wrw311

Banned
Jul 1, 2013
Hey everyone I hope your travels find you well. If you went on vacation and took any photos you might be interested in what wirefly.com is doing. They are a local family oriented company that will be placing family vacation photos on their site for thousands to view a day! If you'd like to see your family in the spotlight enter here

http://www.wirefly.com/giveaway/?referringdomain=wirefly&zipcode=22031&oflag=specialoffer[/url]

any questions feel free to pm me

BorisB

Jan 9, 2021
I travelled with my child to Turkey and I should say that it was really successful experience, as I think.

SandyBlack

May 21, 2021
how difficult or simple it would be to obtain the russian tourist visa for a person who is from Spain I have that doubt if someone could solve that situation I would be very grateful to be able to start processing my appointment to get my appointment without any problem to get what I need from this document to travel

steaveshawn996

Oct 26, 2021
UK
When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment. There has to be a way you can remove me from that service? Appreciate it! bucharest airport transfer

Moonstone

Nov 9, 2020
USA
Do you mean just for this thread? At the top right of the thread you should be able to "unwatch". If you mean for the site in general you can go into your profile by clicking your icon on the top right, selecting "preferences", and uncheck any boxes that correspond to your email.

steaveshawn996

Oct 26, 2021
UK
Good web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!! madrid

steaveshawn996

Oct 26, 2021
UK
That is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate info… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post! porto

steaveshawn996

Oct 26, 2021
UK
Dubai has gained a lot more attraction from tourists from the past few years due to its skyscrapers, glamorous shopping festivals, and royal hotels. But it's still unexplored without its majestic desert expeditions. And your Dubai desert tales are incomplete without Capture Desert. It's the only place with all the gears to rejoice in your Desert safari Dubai.

steaveshawn996

Oct 26, 2021
UK
Having read this I thought it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot Iran visa